As the year draws to a close, what are your thoughts? If you are like me, you wonder what happened to those days, yes 365 of them, and why is it that 2017 fly by so quickly?
As I venture into 2018, may I stay focused and remember to 留白 (make room) for the most important stuff in my life!
Some significant milestones for 2017 for me:
1) Did the 5th exhibition at NUSS on Mongolia: 缘 (Aug to Oct)
2) Started full time teaching again…after a good 10 yrs:)
3) Did my first calendar using paintings for Mongolia theme
4) Visited Jakarta, HK, Zhuhai, Sydney and Klang
5) Started teaching Chinese ink painting classes at NUSS
6) Started my mentorship journey for NUS student
7) Learnt good useful apps from my juniors
8) Getting better at organising, including doing my first excel charts for all my expenses for 2017! Yeah!!! It is interesting how a simple “Divide and Conquer” heuristic help me manage my time and finances better.
9) Discovered the joy of borrowing e-books from NLB and reading..on the Go!
10) Taking downtown line and buses during weekends to explore SG!!
May you have a great 2018! “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.” Prov 9:10
“认识耶和华是智慧的开端” – 箴言 9:10